Marvelous Sideboard from Decotique. A modern and elegant sideboard of Scandinavian design. With Marvelou's sideboard, you get two functions in the same piece of furniture - practical storage area with room for storage. The side table stands firmly with a metal frame fitted with a static shelf and a marble top. Marvelous is ideal for placing in the hall, or why not in the bedroom where it can be decorated with stylish furnishings to lift the room's atmosphere. Characteristics
- Made of lacquered metal
- Top made of marble
- Clean the surface with a damp cloth
Important information about marble
Marble is a porous and vibrant stone material which means that there can be pattern and color changes, each disc is thus unique. In order for the marble slab to retain its beautiful surface, it is important to treat it carefully and follow the recommended care instructions. Keep in mind that a polished marble slab has some repulsive effect on liquids, but nevertheless has a greater tendency to get visible etchings and matte stains when it comes into contact with acidic substances, compared to a matte marble slab. We take no responsibility for any damage that may occur when all marble use is at your own risk.
- Marble is very sensitive to acidic liquids such as juice, wine and acidic detergents, but even coffee, tea and soda can cause the surface to be etched.
- Marble can also suck and get dark discoloration of oils or water on prolonged contact.
- Always use saucers under porcelain, glass and hot pans and pots.
- Always clean the disc immediately with a cloth or sponge in case of spillage to prevent damage to the marble.
- Clean the stone disc with a solution of water and a PH neutral soap, then wipe the disc with a dry cloth.
- Do not use detergents that contain acid, vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general purpose detergents.
- It is highly recommended to impregnate marble. Sewing machine oil is not recommended as it darkens the stone.
- Note that the best action to treat stains or etching depends on the surface and color of the marble as well as the substance that caused the damage. Ask an expert for advice on your particular marble slab.