The planter by Menu has a decorative, natural design that blends harmoniously into the setting. The planter has a black, powder-coated frame in steel with a handwoven, curved planter in rattan. This product can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
Designed by Arthur Umanoff.
About the planter from Menu
- Umanoff is appreciated for the natural contrast.
- The planter comes in 3 different sizes.
- From the collection Umanoff.
- Originally designed in 1961.
- Combine the planter with other decorations from Menu.
Care advice for the planter
- Wipe with a soft or moist cloth.