Hinza bag in the colour nougat from Hinza. The Hinza bag has a classic and stylish shape combined with great usability, which makes it fit anywhere. The bag is manufactured in Hillestorp, Småland and is available in two sizes.
This bag belongs to the Green Plastic range, which is a climate-savvy choice. The bag is produced from a renewable raw material sourced from sugar cane. When sugar cane is growing, it absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. When green plastic made from sugar cane is burned, the carbon dioxide is released back into the atmosphere. As the total amount of carbon dioxide does not increase, as it does when ordinary plastic from fossil raw materials is burned, there is no impact on climate.Characteristics
- Bag from Hinza
- Smart storage at home, in the office or in the garden
- Colourful interior detail
- Made of green polyethene plastic from sugar cane
- Manufactured in Hillestorp, Småland
- Large bag holds 15 litres and small 7.5 litres