Baroque is a necklace from Sophie by Sophie in plated silver with a pendant in the shape of a large baroque pearl. The length of the chain is 80 centimetres. A timeless necklace with a modern twist that suits all occasions, everyday use, parties, lunch meetings as well as wedding parties.
The Baroque pearl is an expressive pearl with a distinctive shape. No baroque pearl looks like the other one and they are available in different sizes and colours. Large and dented, neat and rough, oval uneven or round and soft. It can change in white, pink and mother of pearl.
The baroque pearl is a freshwater pearl and often has a very high gloss as the pearl layer is thicker than other round pearls. Sometimes the pearl is completely solid and then consists of mother-of-pearl straight through. The name baroque pearl is derived from the Italian "barocco" or the Portuguese "barroco" which means irregular pearl. The Baroque pearl was very popular during the Baroque period and also later during the Renaissance period. Characteristics
- Necklace from Sophie by Sophie
- Made of silver with plating
- Pendant in the shape of a large baroque pearl
- The chain has a length of 80 centimetres
- The pearl is unique and varies in colour, shade and shape
- Store in the velvet pouch you receive with your order