Form Chair, designed by Simon Legald for Normann Copenhagen. Form is a stylish and stable chair with a steel frame and a molded seat of durable plastic. The legs are attached to the seat by a unique cup system, which provides a stable construction and an elegant design. Form is perfect for the dining room or kitchen as well as for the office.
Form Chair with steel frame:
- The steel base is made from cold steel with a powder coating. The powder coating does not contain any VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and meet the REACH regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006
- The seat is made from recyclable virgin polypropylene (PP)*.
- All parts are recyclable.
- The chair is delivered assembled.
Recyclable virgin polypropylene (PP) has the following advantages:
- It consumes low energy during production.
- It produces low carbon dioxide emissions, when compared to other polymers.
- It can be recycled several times and be used in many different applications.
- It is not considered hazardous materials under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
- It offers high resistance and durability.