The pendant by Belid has an exclusive, black design in metal perfect for a classic look.
Designed by Joakim Fihn.
About the pendant from Belid
- Originally designed in 1980.
- Primus I is appreciated for the stylish, timeless design and the classic look.
- The pendant fits well in the kitchen.
- For all homes and styles.
- Dimmable with dimmable light source.
- Light source not included.
As we are based in Europe, all our lamps/electrical items are made to the European standard of 220-230 volts, with an european plug. They are CE-marked which means that they are approved for use in Europe only. We recommend using a 110 to 220 volt adapter, although we still cannot guarantee that it will work perfectly in your home.
The difference in voltage may affect the light of the lamp and you will not be able to use a dimmer function. The lamp can also make 'wiring noises' due to the voltage difference.
If you alter or rewire the lamp/item in any way, there will be no warranty applicable for the lamp/item and you cannot return it.