Oval cocotte from Staub. Made in France of enameled cast iron, a true craft. The enamel is very durable and resistant to scratches. The pots have two layers of qualitative blank enamel on the outside and matt black enamel on the inside. The pot also has a practical self-sealing lid with a distinct drop structure which distributes the condensation evenly over the food. The shape and weight of the flat lid captures the steam perfectly and preserves the tastes and vitamins of the food. The cocotte does not rust nor absorbs the flavours of different ingredients and is very easy to handle. Can be used on all heat sources. The enamelled underside protects the hob from scratches. Washing up by hand is recommended to maintain the products lifetime.
- Avaliable with capacity for 4,2 litres or 5,5 litres
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking with steaks and whole chickens
- Juicy and tender results due to the lids special drop structure
- The matt enamelling in black is durable and ideal for crispy searings
- Safe to use on all hobs, including induction and oven/grill