The table lamp by Kartell has an exclusive design with a dimmable light and a battery operated function to easily move around at home. It has an eye-catching lampshade with a decorative surface and beautiful lighting effects which create a sense of calm and harmony.
Designed by Tokujin Yoshioka.
About the table lamp from Kartell
- Battery operated function.
- Dimmable light with three levels.
- Made of PMMA and metallic base in thermoplastic technopolymer.
- Also available as table lamp with cord.
- This table lamp is part of Kartell's Planet collection.
- This product is delivered assembled.
- The power lasts for up to 21 hours.
- Designed by Tokujin Yoshioka.
- IP Rating: IP 20.
- Made in Italy
Care advice for the table lamp
- Clean with a damp cloth.
As we are based in Europe, all our lamps/electrical items are made to the European standard of 220-230 volts, with an european plug. Due to the new EU directives, plugs for ceiling lamps, pendants and chandeliers are not included. They are CE-marked which means that they are approved for use in Europe only. We recommend using a 110 to 220 volt adapter, although we still cannot guarantee that it will work perfectly in your home.
The difference in voltage may affect the light of the lamp and you will not be able to use a dimmer function. The lamp can also make 'wiring noises' due to the voltage difference.
If you alter or rewire the lamp/item in any way, there will be no warranty applicable for the lamp/item and you cannot return it.