- Buy the right size dishes for your cupboards, shelves, and dishwasher!
- Mix and match vintage or modern colors and materials. Consider buying white dinner plates contrasting them with black dinner plates, or going for red dinner plates to make a statement.
- Buying your plates individually means you get precisely what you need and not what a dinner plates set contains. Plus, you can make your dinner table unique!
- Bone china or porcelain dinner plates will never let you down. They are durable and dishwasher safe; excellent for everyday use but elegant enough for formal dining. They come in attractive patterns and modern statement pieces in different colors—how about blue dinner plates?
- Choose enough pieces to host a big dinner party—families grow, and maybe it's you hosting the next Thanksgiving dinner!
- Buying one set for everyday use and another for formal dining is not necessary. Let your family enjoy your chosen dinner plates every day.
- Is it worth spending money on great dishes? It certainly is; they are an investment, so go for good quality in a style you love.
At Royal Design, we provide dinner plates for every use, from informal dining to elegant formal dinners. We have for sale a range of designs from high-quality Nordic retailers. Remember to reflect your personal style when you choose your dinner plates. Maybe change from the usual round to square dinner plates or swap small for large dinner plates, contrasting colors for a unique presentation.