The frying pan by Fiskars is made of stainless steel with a thick base with several layers to spread the heat efficiently and evenly. It has Ceratec™ coating with a Thermium™ treatment to prevent food from burning. The frying pan has a durable, Nordic design with inspiration from nature. This item is suitable for all types of cooktops, including induction cooktops.
Made in Finland.
About the frying pan from Fiskars
- Thick bottom in aluminium.
- Even heat distribution.
- Made of stainless steel.
- The frying pan comes in different sizes.
- Perfect for all kinds of meat dishes.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic hobs.
- From the series Norden.
- 25-year warranty.
Care advice for the frying pan
- Can be washed in machine but hand wash is recommended.
- Withstands temperatures up to 270°C.