The floor lamp by GUBI is perfect for both home and public environments and has an iconic design with angled stand and elongated shade. It is made of powder coated steel with an elegant, adjustable detail in brass to control the direction of the light. It has a long cord with several placement possibilities. A must for the design-interested.
Original design from 1947. Designed by Greta Grossman. Inspired by a grasshopper.
About the floor lamp from GUBI
- Iconic design with angled stand and elongated, adjustable lampshade.
- The designer is Greta Grossman.
- Inspired by a grasshopper.
- Made of powder coated steel and brass.
- The floor lamp comes in different colours.
- From the series Gräshoppa.
- Also available as a pendant.
- Also available as a table lamp.
Measurements of the floor lamp:
- Width: 375 mm.
- Length: 435 mm.
- Height: 1253 mm.
- Shade height: 230 mm.
- Shade width: 150 mm.
- Cord length: 2150 mm.
- Stand: Ø12,7 mm.
Technical specifications of the floor lamp:
- Socket: E14
- 6.0 Watts
- IP Rating: IP 20.
- Light source not included.
Care advice for the floor lamp
- Clean with a dry cloth.
- For more information download PDF.
As we are based in Europe, all our lamps/electrical items are made to the European standard of 220-230 volts, with an european plug. They are CE-marked which means that they are approved for use in Europe only. We recommend using a 110 to 220 volt adapter, although we still cannot guarantee that it will work perfectly in your home.
The difference in voltage may affect the light of the lamp and you will not be able to use a dimmer function. The lamp can also make 'wiring noises' due to the voltage difference.
If you alter or rewire the lamp/item in any way, there will be no warranty applicable for the lamp/item and you cannot return it.